Monday, March 3, 2014

A pome by Elizabeth Bishop

I am in need of music that would flow
Over my fretful, feeling finger-tips,
Over my bitter-tainted, trembling lips,
With melody, deep, clear, and liquid-slow.
Oh, for the healing swaying, old and low,
Of some song sung to rest the tired dead,
A song to fall like water on my head,
And over quivering limbs, dream flushed to glow!
Sumarize this peom by

Music can change the person mood. The poet she need music to flow and change her mod.The melody must be deep and strong to heal her emotions.There are songs like the beautiful water and it flow smothly in your ears. Music can make you dream with wonderful things in bright color.


2 comments:

  1. Nice summery Mona, you chose same my topic which I think is the best !
    I like your response paragraph because you made it easier than what written in the poem. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not sure I got it this poem or not. However I can feel something brightness by using music,melody,deep and clear. I don't know why I just imagined flowing river,fresh leaves, and music!

    ReplyDelete