First, I can say that I lived an outstanding childhood and i thank God for every moment I spent it with my family and friends. Childhood friends are consider as a true love for me. The moment I saw them I know it that the will share me my entire life. In addition, I still in touch with them and they wait for my and ask to see my each time I went back to Saudi Arabia.
Next, the most important in my childhood was my deceased brother. He inspired me in many ways,for he was strong and he fought his disease. we were very close to each other for example, he was the one who taught me how to ride a bike and how to fight other boys. My mother had alway said that we share a significant resemble. He is the most important person in my childhood and he still have an enormous place in my heart. Rest in peace big brother.
May Allah bless his soul. I hope we meet them all in heavens.
ReplyDeleteThank you sweety
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have had a nice childhood! I wish every child did, too.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about your brother. He sounds like a great big brother. I'm sorry that he passed away. You must miss him so much!