Since i was a littel girl my was to be a super model. I had been imagining my selfe as a beautiful young model that every famous designer wants her to wear some of his clothes.Watching the gorgeous modle walking in the runway and wearing beautiful dresses and expensive jewels was my favorit thing to do. Also wearing high-heel and makeup used to be my only escape from life.
To sum up everyone of us has a dream that makes him happy and optimistic even by thinking about it. My childhood was to be a super model for, i love wearing dresses and high-heels since i was a littel girl. My advice to you is be brave and seek your dream.
It is good fit to you!!Super models are dream jobs to all of girls right ? So was I ! When I was young, I imagined to become a super model because they always wear pretty clothes,beautiful jewels and gorgeous make up.
ReplyDeleteYou still could be a super model! But I think it's a tough business to get into because so many girls want to model (especially in LA). Have you ever watched "America's Next Top Model"? That show makes modeling seem harder than it looks (but still fun).
ReplyDelete