JUVENILE JUSTICE
Summarize Rethinking Juvenile Justice by" John Schwartz"2013. The story of James stewart with justices system. The big change that was a nationwide trend is preventing teen to be in Jails with adult. The wrong way that the police department and the court system were handling the juveniles. The scientist discovery show that brines are not mature in teenagers. Many states changing their laws to protect the juvenile.
THE NEW THING I LEARNED:
Epidemic: pestilence.
Criminals: people who do crime.
Criticize: review people.
I think juvenile should not go adult prison because they are still young. Althougt they do bad thing they shoudl go teenager prison. If they go to adult prison they will infulence from bad crimer, so we should try to let them became good people.
ReplyDeleteHello, I believe, is that teenagers must have their own jails because teenagers usually do not know the rights, so we cannot mix them with dangerous adults people. I recommend, after they have their own jails, they should have awareness programs, so they can be good after they finish spending time in jail.
ReplyDeleteReham, what was your opinion of the article?
DeleteI agree with Mohammed that teenagers (and adults) need rehabilitation. It's sad that people are put in prison but not really given the help that they need, so they often end up acting worse than they were when they entered prison.