After school
As soon as ,the class ends Iam going to travel to Saudi to see my family. I will enjoy the food that my mother's cook such as : Kabsa and other Jizaneen food. I will stay for 3 weeks and Iam coming back to Long Beach on May 29th.
After i spend some time with my family i have to summer class which is level five. Iam very enthusiastic to take this class,for i think it will improve my skills in English. As any semester i will meet new friends and i will be tought by new excellent teachers.
Yes, every end of semester I feel like too tired but I am glad to hear you will go back you Saudi! I hope you get rid of your all of stress by staying your family and hanging out with your friends! Have a safe flight !
ReplyDeleteI wish I could try your mother's cooking! It must be delicious. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your vacation in Saudi Arabia, and good luck in Level 5!